Sunday, December 1, 2013

Struggling with the "D" word

It's petty... it's just a word but we are struggling to get our heads around it.

I've conversed with people about this word, fought had against stereotypes concerning it and cried tears for those lost due to it or fighting hard to fend it off...

It's not new to me.

but for some reason I never ever thought it would be something we are dealing with, and will be dealing with...

Something we will be dealing with 

 
Each. 
And. 
Every. 
Day. 
Of. 
Our. 
Daughters. 
Life




I know it's callous, but I thought it was something that other people dealt with...

we were somehow immune...  

we'd never have to even think about it...


Think again

It's here

It's making my little girl sick


She needs to get sick before she can get better



Diabetes SUCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment