Friday, September 14, 2012

Quick Update....

So much has happened since my last post!  I've not been able to update while at the hospital as the internet wasn't the most reliable :/ and as much as we have been home for almost a week I've been recovering from our hospital stay - it was so draining not just physically draining but mentally!!!

Anyways I am happy to report that Aerynn tested NEGATIVE to Cystic Fibrosis!!!!  Yaaayyy!!!  I almost cried when they told me her result was within normal levels!  However there is another test we are still awaiting results for for another syndrome which can account for the fat in her stools and a few other things :/ 

I'm hoping to update about our hospital stay properly tomorrow, for now just wanted to touch base and wipe the CF demon out of our minds for once and for all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment