Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to the Chateaux...

Aerynn is going to be re-admitted to the RCH this weekend for more tests and hopefully getting some answers heading in another direction.  She is to (hopefully) have a barium meal tomorrow and then follow up with the paed in Warnambool on Friday and off to the RCH for at least another week on Sunday.

I'm kinda concerned with the speed in which all this has been organised.  In the space of 2 hours apparently the paed and immunologists had organised all this.   I'm kinda expecting them to say there was more blood in Aerynns stool sample from Warnambool as her samples have becoming increasingly darker to almost black and smell metallic.  In a way I hope it's that as it's a definite indicator something is going on and it's not all me saying it is, but another way I hope not because as muh as she is having these episodes I don't want her to be really sick.  Probably makes absolutley no sense hey ;)  Anyways kinda scared, kinda relieved but mostly feeling rather rushed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment